Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Rule 225: Time Management is Important!

I just realized I didn't write my weekly email and I have two minutes left of computer time! 

Well, this week was great we found a wonderful lady on the bus. The day after we found her she lost her house and is literally sleeping on the streets. We know God led us to her to help in with this incredibly hard trial! 

I am so thankful for all the blessings and hope this Gospel brings.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Sorella Dani Hamblin

(Dani's mission is getting IPads and she had to spend a lot of her email time getting things set up for her and her companion to receive their IPads...So wonderful how the Church is using modern technology! (Dani's mom))

Some lady gave them a piece of bread for Italian Independence Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment