Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Rule 45: Mission Birthdays are the best!

September 24, 2014

(This was stuck in the "draft" folder, so it is a little late!)


Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!!! I had the best birthday a missionary could ask for; full of birthday miracles! We even set a baptism date! It was really weird because the whole day I kept forgetting it was my birthday. You spend everyday on your mission trying to think about yourself as little as possible so when your birthday rolls around you don't know what to do. I made it my birthday goal to set a baptism date and we were able to! It was one of favorite days on the mission so far. We were blessed with having a day full of appointments and even teaching on the train in between. I have learned a lot of success on the mission comes from having faith. Sure, everyone you work with has their own agency. Yesterday we got stuck in a small city called Incisa for an hour because a lady never showed up to our appointment and there was no train back. But even when things fall through you can still look on the bright side. Because we had this appointment we took a train where we met an amazing girl and she is going to come to our English class! We got off at the same stop and she asked if she could walk with us for a while because she liked talking to us. We would never have met her if we hadn't been stuck in Incisa. 

I had culture class this morning so our p-day is cut a short. Sorry I can't respond to everyone today!

I have a new companion, her name is Sorella Russell and she is AMAZING! We get along so well and she is such a hard worker. This is her last transfer so she is ready to work as hard as she can before she leaves. I am excited for the weeks we have coming up. 

Vi voglio bene,

Sorella Dani Hamblin


My birthday dinner with Jasmin and Muma!


This is so appropriate for this week!  New companion!  I will miss Sister Jarvis though!


My new awesome companion:  Sorella Russell!

No comments:

Post a Comment