Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Rule 51: Homeless people really can be the best investigators!

I think the most interesting thing that happened this week is that both me and my companion got colds. Haha! Other than that, we've had a pretty average week. We have been doing a lot of "finding" work in the cities closer to the church because most of our investigators live really far away. We found out that the church is only about a 20 minute walk from the train station so all we have to do now is convince everyone that they want to have fun Sunday walks with the sisters. 

Oh the cool girl we met on the train last week came to English class on Friday! She actually speaks English amazingly well,-- better than I speak Italian! Who knew?! She probably doesn't need the class at all but I'm not going to tell her that! Another amazing person that we are teaching is a homeless man that lives in our city. He is amazing and has already read so much of the Book of Mormon. The only problem is he likes to hang out on the steps of another church. It makes it a little hard to teach him, but at least the pastor of that church is super nice! 

Well somehow I always run out of time, one day I will write a super long incredible misssionary email :)

Till next week!

Vi voglio bene,

Sorella Dani Hamblin

No comments:

Post a Comment