Thursday, November 5, 2015

Rule 398: Get Lost in Castles!

November 4, 2015

Another beautiful week has flown by here in beautiful Italy.
Ina is doing amazingly well. I can see such a big difference after
receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost. She has even more light. She
remembers and understands things better now. The Holy Ghost is such an
incredible gift.

We had interviews with President on Saturday in Verona. I technically
wasn't supposed to have one because I will have one next week before I
leave. But for some reason I was scheduled anyways. Halfway through my
interview Sorella Dibb comes and knocks on the door and tells
President that I don't need an interview. Oops! But I'm glad I had
one. President and I just talked about all the amazing lessons we are
learning from the Book of Mormon. I love that Book! Lately I've really
noted how much it talks about deliverance. Everything the Lord does is
to deliver us out of some kind of bondage. Whether it be from
Egyptians or Lamenites, sin or oppression, ourselves or the devil!
The Atonement and the Gospel of Jesus Christ is all about freedom and
liberty.

Halloween is lame here in Italy but we saw a few kids dressed up. We
played Halloween Jeopardy in English class.

We had Stake Conference this weekend. It was great. I really enjoyed
all of the talks. This stake is led by some amazing leaders.

This Ward has some amazing leaders too! We had some truly amazing
members at some our lessons this week. They really do make a
difference!

Our investigators are doing well! They still have some hard obstacles
to get over before they can be baptized but I know they can do it. I
love each and every one of them! And I know the Lord does too! He will
not abandon them.

We are teaching an adorable family. The parents don't listen but the
uncle and the two kids (8 and 10 years old), are so interested. I am
amazed each day at how much the kids understand. They are so much easier
to teach than adults because they really do trust God. They believe in
miracles. And this Gospel is full of them!

Well, sorry for a short letter this week but we got back a little late today.
We went to a castle today! It was beautiful!

I hope you all a great week!

I'm excited to work hard my last week here in the field and squeeze
every last miracle this town has to offer!

Vi voglio un mondo di bene! Ci vediamo fra poco!

Sorella Dani Hamblin

No comments:

Post a Comment