Sunday, February 1, 2015

Rule 133: There is always someone there to lift you up!

January 21, 2015

Wow, I got some of the best emails this week! I just went and read through all them and I just want to say THANK YOU! I have the best friends and family. The longer I've been out here the more I realize putting your whole heart into the work does not mean forgetting your family and friends back home. They are a part of you. I had a hard week this week and had some answered prayers in my emails today. Thank you all :)


I had a great Scambio with Sorella Reni. I love the Sisters in this mission. They are so wonderful. We also got transfer news this week. I am staying in Bologna!!! My companion is going to Como to be companions with one of my old companions, Sorella Destribois. I am going to miss Sorella D'Ambrosio. She really was one of the most bold missionaries I have seen on mission. My new companion will be Sorella Hogan! She has just finished being trained (my third companion in a row going into her 3rd transfer!) I am so excited!

Like my brother and Mom I studied D&C 4 this past week. I have been studying Faith, Hope, Charity, and Love. Faith is how you develop love of God. Hope is how you develop love for yourself. And Charity is how you show and develop love for others. They all build off each other. If your Charity is lacking it probably means that one of the first two are lacking. I know love is the essence of the Gospel and I am so thankful for the love God and Christ have for each of us!

Have a wonderful week!

Sorella Hamblin


Baby dog that fell asleep on me at an investigator's home!





My district...


No comments:

Post a Comment