Saturday, March 21, 2015

Rule 190: Don't Eat Pizza From Strangers! (Seems obvious, right?!)

March 18, 2015

Well another wonderful week with my wonderful companion, doing the wonderful work of the Lord. We are beginning to think our phone is broken because no one answers our calls or texts. We had a great Zone Training on setting baptism dates... we are still working on the setting appointments stage... But, honestly, I have never been happier. We come home everyday exhausted knowing we did all we could. That's all I could wish for. I love my sweet companion so much!  She is always trying one more person or one more door!
We did have a great miracle last weekend. 

We taught our investigator Lisa on Friday about the Plan of Salvation and then invited her to baptism. She said she needed to think about it. We are happy she wants to find an answer for herself, but we are worried because she didn't talk much during the lesson. The next day we saw her on the bus! Huge miracle! We were able to talk to her and she really opened up to us. Now we understand her situation more and she trusts us. 

I am so thankful for the daily miracles we see. The Lord's hand is in our daily lives. He directs our paths. 
Sorella Distante and I got rained on, lost, and possibly food-poisoned this week but we wouldn't want to be anywhere else! 

Love this work! Love our Savior! And I love y'all!

Buona settimana!

Sorella Dani Hamblin






No comments:

Post a Comment