Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Week 3... Halfway there!

I seriously can't believe I only have 3 weeks left! There is still so much I need to learn! Besides the food, I am loving it here at the MTC. Every day is work but I always feel like I have accomplished something at the end of the day. I love teaching the two investigators we have: Luana and Christiano (they are really just our teachers). I feel like I learn the most when I am trying to teach them. Our teachers are fantasitc! I love all 4 of them. They all served their missions in Milan, watching them speak so fluently gives me hope that I will be able to do this!

Emily Schill, Andrew Tasingco (I know I spelled that wrong!), and Savannah Young all came to MTC this week and I've gotten to see them all. Our 49th ward family at the MTC is growing! I think there are 6 of us here now!

Not much has changed here... We get up, study, eat, workout, study, eat, study, eat, then study. and Mondays and Saturdays we have 6:15 service. I love Sundays and Tuesdays because of the devotionals! Last night's devotional was all about how we are supposed to love the people we are going to serve. I feel like this is one the biggest things they teach here at the MTC: LOVE. As Sorella Nelson says, "Love is always the answer." It reminds me of home because that is pretty much Mom's motto. Another thing that stood out to me in last night's devotional was the importance for people to realize that they are a child of their Heavenly Father, who loves them. It is the first section of the very first lesson and some people tend to just glide right over it . It is so important. I know that is how my own conversion began. That was the first testimony I gained and from their I could build the rest of it. I was talking to one of my companions last night and she told me she has always known that she was a daughter of God, but it has never been evident before she came here. This is so true. Miracles happen daily here, sometimes hourly. It is incredible. I have never been more sure in my life that Heavenly Father has a plan for me and knows the trials and the blessings I need in my life. 

Io so que Dio ci ama. Io so que questo vangelo e vero.

Thanks for all the love and support! I wish I had time to write more!

Love you all,

Sorella (Dani) Hamblin




Week 3 District picture.


My French Companion, Sorella Destribois.


One more District pic.  We have a hard time getting a good pic. of everyone!





Sora Quist and me!


Mom sent cookies!  They were sooooooooooooo goooooooooood!



No comments:

Post a Comment