Wednesday, June 18, 2014

One week left?! COZA?!?!

Ciao!


This week has been amazing! Sister Sherri Dew came on Sunday and her talk was so inspiring and uplifting. She talked about how grace is power and how important it is for us to understand what grace is in our lives. Elder Ballard came last night, and. he talked about how important it is for us to stay focused in the Doctrine of Christ and to not worry about what the world thinks of the Church. He said to always look to the 15 men that lead the church because they will not and cannot lead us astray. Public Opinion is not God. God is God.

It is amazing to see miracles happen everyday here. I have loved seeing our investigators (our teachers acting) grow closer to Christ as we prepare them for baptism. I can't wait until I get to do it for real. I am not confident in the language and leaving makes me nervous; but it is a miracle that I already know so much and I know the Lord will help me through it.
Don't tell anyone but I'm actually going to miss the MTC a little. The spirit here is so strong!!!! I think I say that every week ;)

I also think I was sent on a mission to get over my worst pet peeve: people popping/cracking their knuckles/backs/necks/knees/anckles/toes. The sound gets to me :P But everyone does it here!!!
Haha my pazienza has definitely been tested.

One thing I learned here is that the Lord can still work through me despite all my weaknesses. He qualifies who he calls. I know this is true.

Thanks for all the love and support!

I love all the letters and Dearelders (shoutout to Danielle for sending me the pictures, so fun!)

Love,

Sorella Dani Hamblin


Take 1


Take 2


Take 3


My companions and me!





Studying!!!


And Studying!!!


Never silly though!


Hosting Sister Hurley


Skirt trade day with Sora Quist


Italian Party!


Party time!


Sorella  Destribois and me





The Italian GROUP!


No comments:

Post a Comment