Tuesday, December 23, 2014

rule 104: Watch where you are walking!

December 17, 2014


Well I think the work here in Bologna is about to blow up because we have hit quite a few hard trials this week. I am beginning to call all the trials we hit the "Bloopers of Bologna". Sorella D'Ambrosio and I have had some good laughs this past week. As far as the work here in Bologna I think it really could use a sisters touch. I couldn't ask for a better companion to open a city with. Sorellla D'Ambrosio is so great. She is just in her third transfer but she is one of the most bold missionaries I have ever met. It has been so great to go to the streets of Bologna with her. She has no fear.  

I like Bologna. It is HUGE. We are still trying to figure out the buses here. The architecture here is truly amazing. Church was so fun on Sunday because the whole ward was so excited to get sisters again. I am not going to lie it was a little hard to walk into a city where we have absolutely 0 investigators when my last branch had 5 people with dates for baptism. But I never have felt so secure and so peaceful. Sorella D'Ambrosio and I are working hard. I know as long as we do what we feel is right then God is proud of us. Even if we don't see all great results from our actions, even if we don't find a ton of people I know we working as hard as we can. We need to be patient. I never have been so satisified with the work I am doing even though we haven't see very many big miracles this past week. I know we will find people here. Bologna is about to be changed!

Hope you have a great week this week leading up to Christmas. Remeber HIM :)

Sorella Hamblin


Bologna -- famous for it's towers...


Christmas decorations in Bologna





Merry Christmas from Bologna!


Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment